Monday 25 July 2011

The fly

An impudent fly made circle over my head.
"Get up!" the fly said.  "the sun is high already."
"Be off! I want to sleep," I said with irritation and turned to the left side.
The fly did not want to leave me along.
"Get up, ne'er-do-well!" she buzzed. "It's time for new achievement!"
"It's Sunday today. I am very tired and I want to sleep and you disturb me. "I shouted. "If I get up, you will be dead."
"Ok! Only get up!" the fly said.
I slowly opened my eyes. Indeed the sun was shining its brightest and golden light was filling the room. It was very beautiful. My dream has vanished. I was looking at this beauty and thinking about the fly who waked me up this morning.
"Thank you," I said. "If you did not wake me up, I would not seen this beauty."
"I know," she said. "That's why I tormented you."

No comments:

Post a Comment