Friday 8 July 2011

Horror

Horror devouring of the hearts of people was flying over the Earth and was looking for a pure heart to appease his blood hunger. He knew people were defenseless against his attack. Horror had fettered their minds, bodies and souls and people petrified before him. No one had salvation.
Horror was hungry. The Earth was empty. The last fighting man was murdered in the fratricidal war some days ago. The terrible disease struck humanity. Faith, Hope, Love left people. A brother was killing a brother and blood was flowing plentifully at that time. It was madness. Just at that precise moment Horror was born. He knew when he had to be born. His father was War and his mother was Death. The depths of despair took up one's residence on the Earth.
Horror was flying slowly looking out for any one. When suddenly he saw a little boy on the seashore.
"Oh, I'll appease my hunger," Horror said with a venomous grin. "This boy looks small and defenceless. I can pull out his heart easily."
Horror came nearer to the boy. The boy drew on a sand with a small stick. "What are you doing?" Horror asked.
"I draw the dove of peace," the boy replied.
"Why are not you afraid of me? Do you know who I am?" Horror was surprised. "I can devour you."
"I am not afraid you because I don't know what horror is," the boy smiled.
Horror threw down his arms. He understood the boy was not afraid because his heart was full with love and goodness and there was no place for horror. And if the boy was not afraid him Horror was not able to do harm to the boy. Horror decided to leave this planet. "There are many planets in the Universe where I'll able to have many cut-throat hearts," he thought. "People will always find cause to hate one another..."

No comments:

Post a Comment